Vendor Chair – Isabel Ososki
Please read this entire page before sending in a vendor reservation. Submission of the application and payment of fees assumes agreement with the rules and information set forth in these guidelines.
Vendor space may be reserved by completing the online reservation application form and utilizing our online payment link (preferred method) or by sending the completed vendor application with payment to the vendor chair by email or regular mail.
No applications will be accepted at the show. Prior vendors will have priority but are encouraged to make reservations early to assure a space. Reservations will be accepted from October 15, 2021, through March 1, 2022, or until spaces are filled.
General information below is based on vendors for the main show building at the Mountain America Expo Center, Sandy Utah. If a vendor is interested in space at the Salt Lake Equestrian Center please contact Vendor chair at the number or email above for information.
- Vender applications will open on October 15, 2021 and reservations may be made through March 1, 2022. Applications will not be accepted after March 1
- Vendors will have 2 size options for space – 10’x10’ or 10’x20’. Each space will include one 8ft un-skirted table & two chairs. Additional tables and chairs are available for an additional fee (see application for costs).
- Vendors will be indoors.
- All vendors must provide proof of General Liability Insurance – “Event Insurance”. Vendors must provide proof of insurance from an insurer of their choice with an endorsement to Salt Lake County and the Equestrian Park and Event Center, South Jordan, Utah and include the dates of the event (March 26-April 2, 2022). A link to a typical event insurance form is here: http://www.mcsl.org/9ACORD_formblank.pdf.
- All vendors shall be responsible for the collection, reporting, and payment of Utah State Sales Tax.
- The show committee reserves the right to deny or remove any questionable product or vendor.
- The CCA 2022 Show Committee reserves any and all rights to exclusive use of the 2022 show logo. This specifically means that no vendor shall be permitted to offer for sale any item of merchandise which utilizes the artwork of the Collie Club of America 2022 National Specialty Show logo or the Collie Club of America logo unless they have received authorization from the Host Show Chair.
- Vendors are responsible for the safety and security of their merchandise. There will be overnight security in the show building and the building will be locked between the hours of 11:00 pm and 6:00 am each day. The CCA, the Mountain America Expo Center, and Sandy, Utah, shall be held harmless in the event of loss or theft.
- Internet: Internet access will be available for $60.00 per day and is purchased directly from and through the Expo Center
- Electrical: Electricity will be available for a charge of $55.00 for the entire week and must be requested on the application form. If electricity is needed, vendors are responsible for bringing their own grounded extension cords and duct tape or other means to secure cords.
- Each vendor may be asked to make a merchandise donation to the Collie Club of America, to be used for a raffle or other fundraiser. If an onsite fundraiser is planned, this item will be collected on setup day by the Vendor Chair.
- Setup will be allowed after 6:00 AM Tuesday, March 29, 2022. Vehicles will have limited access inside the building to unload and load.
- At the end of the show, loading cannot begin prior to the end of ALL judging on Saturday, April 2, 2022. Vehicles will be allowed back into the building only when it is safe to do so.
- Building must be totally vacated by midnight on Sunday April 3, 2022.
- If required by state or county guidance due to the COVID-19 pandemic, physical distancing between booth spaces will be provided.
- Reservations cancelled any time prior to March 1, 2022, will be eligible for a full refund. For cancellations made after March 1, 2022, no refund will be available.
- If the 2022 National is cancelled due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, vendor reservation payments will be refunded in full.
- Space rental for the week
- CCA Members – 10’x10’ = $250.00; 10’x20’= $325.00
- Non-members – 10’x10’ = $325.00; 10’x20’ = $400.00
- Electricity for the week – $55.00 (must be paid for at time of application submission)
- Internet daily charge – $60.00 (paid directly to the Expo Center)