Reservations open October 1, 2020 and will be accepted through April 1, 2021 or when space is full.
Vendors: Chair – Brinda Chavez / Co-Chair – Ed Chavez
Need vendor space? See our shop to pay online! Please fill out the form and email to email@example.com.
No applications will be accepted at the show. Prior vendors will have priority but must sign up early. If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please call Edward or Brinda Chavez (909) 518-7119 cell or (909) 594-9356 house, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each vendor space will include 1 – 8ft table & 2 – chairs. Pipe and drape are included by the Archer Center. Additional tables and chairs are available for an additional fee.
- Vendors will be indoors.
- All vendors must provide proof of General Liability Insurance, “Event Insurance”. Have your insurer provide an endorsement to Laramie county and include the dates of the event.
- All vendors shall be responsible for collection, reporting, and payment of Wyoming State Sales Tax.
- The show committee reserves the right to remove any questionable product or vendor.
- CCA 2021 Show Committee reserves any and all rights to the exclusive use of the 2021 show logo. This specifically means that no vendor shall be permitted to offer for sale any item of merchandise which utilize the artwork of the Collie Club of America 2021 National Specialty show logo or the Collie Club of America logo unless they have received authorization from the Host Show Chair.
- Vendors are responsible for the safety and security of their merchandise. There will be overnight security in the show building and the building will be locked between the hours of 11:00 pm and 6:00 am each day. The CCA, the Event Center at Archer, and the County of Laramie, Wyoming shall be held harmless in the event of loss or theft.
- If electricity is needed, vendors are responsible for bringing their own grounded extension cords and duct tape to secure them.
- Each vendor is asked to make a merchandise donation to the Collie Club of America, to be used for a daily raffle fundraiser. This item will be collected on setup day by the Vendor Chair.
- Setup will be allowed between 2:00 pm and 10:00 pm on Monday April 19, and after 8:00 am on Tuesday April 20,. If you need to drive a vehicle into the center, please plan on the earliest time possible.
- At the end of the show, loading cannot begin prior to the end of ALL judging on Saturday April 24, 2021. You will be able to bring your vehicle back into the building only when it is safe to do so.
- Building must be totally vacated by 12:00 pm on Sunday April 25, 2021.
- If required by state or county guidance due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, physical distancing between booth spaces will be provided.
- You may cancel your reservation any time prior to March 10, 2021 to receive a full refund. For cancellations made after March 10, we will be unable to provide you with a refund.
- If the 2021 National is cancelled due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, vendor reservation payments will be refunded in full.
- RATES ARE FOR THE ENTIRE NATIONAL. Electricity for either Non CCA members or CCA members will be an additional $50 and MUST be reserved in advance.
If you need to make payment by check, please send a check made out to CCA 2021 Show Account along with this signed and completed form. Please contact Brinda or Edward Chavez by email or by phone for mailing address.