Vendor Information & Guidelines Chair – Nancy Anstruther
Please read this entire page before sending in a vendor reservation. Submission of the application and payment of fees assumes agreement with the rules and information set forth in these guidelines.
Vendor space may be reserved by completing the online reservation application form and utilizing our online payment link (preferred method) or by sending the completed vendor application with payment to the vendor chair by email or regular mail.
- Online application and Payment
- Application form to complete and email or print
- Vendor email: email@example.com
- To send by regular mail please contact Vendor chair Nancy Anstruther at 403-227-4807 or at the email above for mailing address.
No applications will be accepted at the show. Prior vendors will have priority but are encouraged to make reservations early to assure a space. Reservations will be accepted from October 1, 2022, through March 1, 2023, or until spaces are filled.
- Vendors will be indoors.
- Vendors might be asked to provide proof of General Liability Insurance – “Event Insurance”. Check with the Chair to see if your booth will require this.
- All vendors shall be responsible for the collection, reporting, and payment of Indiana State Sales Tax.
- The show committee reserves the right to deny or remove any questionable product or vendor.
- The CCA 2023 Show Committee reserves any and all rights to exclusive use of the 2023 show logo. This specifically means that no vendor shall be permitted to offer for sale any item of merchandise which utilizes the artwork of the Collie Club of America 2023 National Specialty Show logo or the Collie Club of America logo unless they have received authorization from the Host Show Chair.
- Vendors are responsible for the safety and security of their merchandise. There will be overnight security in the show building and the building will be locked between the hours of 11:00 pm and 6:00 am each day. The CCA, the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum, and the city of Fort Wayne Indiana, shall be held harmless in the event of loss or theft.
- Internet: 5mb will be available for $100 and must be requested and paid for when the contract is returned.
- Electrical: Let the chair know if electrical is required and how many outlets are needed
- Each vendor may be asked to make a merchandise donation to the Collie Club of America, to be used for a raffle or other fundraiser. If an onsite fundraiser is planned, this item will be collected on setup day by the Vendor Chair.
- Setup will be allowed after 6:00 AM Tuesday, March 28, 2023. Vehicles will have limited access inside the building to unload and load. • At the end of the show, loading cannot begin prior to the end of ALL judging on Saturday, April 1, 2023. Vehicles will be allowed back into the building only when it is safe to do so.
- Building must be totally vacated by midnight on Sunday April4, 2023.
- If required by state or county guidance due to the COVID-19 pandemic, physical distancing between booth spaces will be provided.
- Reservations cancelled any time prior to March 1, 2023, will be eligible for a full refund. For cancellations made after March 1, 2023, no refund will be available.
Space rental for the week
- CCA Members – 10’x10’ = $250.00; 10’x20’= $325.00
- Non-members – 10’x10’ = $325.00; 10’x20’ = $400.00
- Internet daily charge – $100 for 5 mb
- Pay online (preferred method) at: https://collieclubofamericanational.org/product/vendor-space/
- If you prefer to make payment by check, please send a check made out to CCA 2023 Show Account along with the signed and completed reservation form. Please contact Nancy Anstruther (403) 227-4807 or firstname.lastname@example.org for mailing address.