2022 COLLIE CLUB OF AMERICA NATIONAL SPECIALTY RESERVED RV/OVERNIGHT PARKING Mountain America Expo Center & SL County Equestrian Center.Reservations may also be paid by check and mailed to Laurie Jeff Greer: Please download and fill out this RV Reservation form and return with your check. Option 1 – Mountain America Expo Center – Move in Monday 3/28/2022 at 3:00 PM.
- RV parking is free at the Expo
- A signed RV/Overnight reservation form is required.
- Parking space will be assigned AT THE SHOW.
- Parking is on asphalt.
- No electric, no water, no sewer (dry camping).
- Generator only.
- Bring ground cover for x-pens. If using sawdust or chips, must have plastic underneath and up the side of the pen so that sawdust/chips do not blow away. MUST be cleaned up at departure.
- No waste dump station (we will try to find a honey wagon to come in during the week and at the campers expense) More information at a later date.
- Handicap parking is available close to the building, but there are NO camping amenities (no electric, water, sewer). You need to send a copy of your handicapped license with your name on it. (No copies of placards will be accepted).
Option 2 – SL County Equestrian Center – 6.1 miles from the Mountain America Expo Center.
- Performance exhibitors may arrive no earlier than Thursday 3/24/2022.
- Reserved: $70.00 per night with power.
- Reserved: $40.00 per night no power.
- Unreserved: $60.00 no power, $90.00 w/power.
- Power: 20-amp, 30-amp, 50-amp.
- Parking is on dirt (bring ground cover for ex pens).
- Depending on weather there is water on site, you need to bring hoses to fill your tank.
- There is no waste dump station. ABSOLUTELY no discharging of grey water or sewage. A honey wagon will be available mid-week at a designated time, at the campers expense.
- No electrical cords can run across any roadway or fire lane.